Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Cat Piano 4-6: Northern Soul


The Cat Piano 4: Every Time
















http://www.mediafire.com/?jlbo62nr5i0qvii

1. Betty Harris - Ride Your Pony
2. Cindy Scott - In Your Spare Time
3. Bobby Sheen - Dr. Love
4. Edwin Starr - 25 Miles
5. The Furys - I'm Satisfied With You
6. Irene Reid - We're Gonna Make It
7. Bobby Lynn - Earthquake
8. Eddie Daye & the 4 Bars - Guess Who Loves You
9. Anthony & the Delsonics - Every Time
10. The Steinways - You've Been Leading Me On
11. Nella Dodds - Come Back Baby
12. Clarence Carter - The Feeling is Right

The Cat Piano 5: Don't Let Love Get You Down
















http://www.mediafire.com/?dfabdp17favzxvf

1. The Innovations - Stay on the Case
2. The Festivals - Hey Girl
3. Jimmy Thomas - Where There's a Will
4. The Dynamics - Yes I Love You Baby
5. Clarence Murray - Don't Talk Like That
6. Brooks & Jerry - I Got What It Takes
7. The Unforgettables - He'll Be Sorry
8. Sam Cooke - I'll Come Running Back To You
9. The Phonetics - Don't Let Love Get You Down
10. The Demures - Raining Teardrops
11. The Parliaments - Time
12. Lonzine Cannon - Quit While I'm Ahead
13. The Paragons - Pretty Words
14. The Honey Bees - She Don't Deserve You

The Cat Piano 6: Mumble in My Ear












http://www.mediafire.com/?u4a1oej2xlwm8n5


1. George Tindley - Ain't That Peculiar
2. Jimmy Soul Clark - (Come On and Be) My Sweet Darlin'
3. The 4 Larks - I Still Love You
4. Mitch Ryder - You Get Your Kicks
5. The Olympics - The Same Old Thing
6. Cindy Scott - I Love You Baby
7. The Chiffons - Sweet Talking
8. Robert Parker - Happy Feet
9. Little Richie - Just Another Heartache
10. Tony Williams - How Come
11. Eddie Wilson - Toast to the Lady
12. Marcell Strong - Mumble in My Ear




images: The Cat Piano 4 is Fritz Scholder's 4 Indian Riders (1967). The Cat Piano 5 is Lucian Freud's Large Interior W.11 (after Watteau) (1981-3). The Cat Piano 6 is Gerone Spruill's Untitled (2011).

No comments: